Friday, November 29, 2013

planning my photoshoot

Before I took my images for my photo shoot, I needed to plan out everything that I would need to create successful images that will help appeal to my target audience.

Magazine Cover Images
Equipment:
-Make up
-Lighting
-Costume
-Curlers
-Nail Varnish
-Studio backdrop
-600d Canon Camera
-35ml Lense
-Studio lense kit
-Tripod
-64gb card
-Battery for the camera



To make my model look attractive I will use makeup for my shoot, this links to the target audience as thy are at the age where they will start to wear make-up and be looking for ideas on how to apply it. The outfit my model wore was a sequined gold top and bright pink shorts (however you cant see them) I chose this as it fits with the target audience and as its bright it will connote freshness and youth which fits to my magazine. I have also researched the latest fashion trends and the clothes she is wearing is deemed as fashionable so the target audience can keep up with the trends. I will be taking the images in a studio as I want the image to blend into the background of the cover and also other pop magazine take images in the studio so I am following the common conventions. lighting will be used to brighten the models face this will make the face look flawless and brighten it. 
Choice of Model

Name:Eloise
Age:17
Gender:female
Sexuality:Straight
Nationality: British
Ethnicity: White

I used Eloise as my model because she'll fit in with my target audiences age, and as she is attractive which will make the audience want to look like her, as most of the target audience is straight they will be able to relate to eloise as she is also straight. As you can see eloise is White British and that is what the majority of the audience are

No comments:

Post a Comment