Friday, October 3, 2014

Masthead and Title ideas

I came up with some font for my regional fashion magazine. After I sent out my survey I decided to chose VERIFY as the name of my magazine. 

These are the different fonts I chose from for my magazine cover.





This was the first one I looked at, I like it because you can clearly see what it says and its bold so it would stick out on the page. I think it looks quite mature and professional so therefore its a strong contender to use as the title

This is another I looked at. I like this, however I think it looks a bit med-evil and wouldn't stand out to my target audience and doesn't look like something they would be interested in. However I like the way the letters curve

This font would suit the target audience nicely however I am slightly worried that with it being on a cover or contents you won't be able to see the letters clearly. 

I do not think this typography would be suitable for my target audience at all. As it looks like it would be from something from a children's magazine so this is a perfect example of something I won't be using in my magazine. 


1 comment:

  1. • There is basic research into similar products and a potential target audience.
    • There is basic work on shotlists, layouts, drafting, scripting or storyboarding

    ReplyDelete