Sunday, October 12, 2014

Audience Research for website

To help me create a successful website for my regional magazine, I needed to research into what the audience would like to see on this website. So I decided to create another survey monkey to help my ideas.

These results show that the audience are quite female orientated. Meaning the website will be aimed at a female audience.


This shows a variation of 16 - over 20s but will mainly have to aim my website at a little bit lower age bit will still have to suit people over the age of 20.


These results are slightly different to my other ones this might be from different people being interested. However they are all just under £100,000 so I will still keep the demographic audience the same which is A1-C.


These results show that most people who are going to be looking will be white british.


This shows that most people will be straight white british females.

This shows a mixture of true life and fashion which hopefully I will combine and can make stories from both.

This shows that most people want images and not videos on there website.

1 comment:

  1. • There is basic research into similar products and a potential target audience.

    ReplyDelete