Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Photoshoot Planning

Location: 
for my contents page images, I went to rock beach as the location is very elegant in which i picked a sunny day to go so it represents cornwall better. I used a model sat down on a log in the sand wearing stylish clothes that any ages could wear.

Cast
For my cast of models I have used I will use mainly females. and have a female on the cover and of a simular age of who im aiming the magazine at, my model will then show off cornwalls landscapes and attract the audience making them want to read the magazine to know where the images was taken.

shot types
for my cover I will use a commonly use shot of a medium close up so you can see the models face, for most of my other images i will use a long shot so you can see what the model is wearing and the location I will need lots of different landscapes and outfits that will attract my audience and for my contents, website and billboard. If i can get these shots to show off what the model is wearing it will appeal to the audience.

crew
I will have to have one or two other people with me whilst I take these shots to help me carry the equipment and to do the models hair and makeup to make her look like how i wish for her to look so it would appeal to the target audience.


Equipment-
-Canon 5D camera
-64 gb SD card
-Makeup 

-Spare Batteries for the camera
-Hair products (straighteners, curlers etc.)
-Second camera (for photos)
-Clothing

Budget

Macbook computer £1000
Canon Camera 5D- £2000
Lense 300mm £400

64gb SD card £60
50mm lense £150
Photography portable lighting kit £300

Tripod- £30
Backdrops £10
Adobe Photoshop £800
Adobe Indesign £800
Adobe Illustrator £800
Location hire cost £80 an hour
Models £150 each
Petrol £10

Total= £6,740

1 comment:

  1. • There is proficient organisation of actors, locations, costumes or props

    ReplyDelete