Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Genre/Institution Research

for my billboard I thought about where the best place to position my poster would be. I thought that placing it around the out side of top supermarkets in cornwall and near tourist attractions. I researched through the internet a range of printing companies ho make billboards and compared the prices to see what company I could do it cheapest through. The companies I researched were The cornish printing company, BJ press and mis cornwall printing.

The quotes ranged between £350 - £650 for 50 billboards and £1200 - £1700 for 400. I chose the cheapest so I would pay less but carefully place them in popular locations so therefore I would gain more money through this.


1 comment:

  1. • There is basic research into similar products and a potential target audience

    ReplyDelete