Saturday, November 8, 2014

Audience Research Billboard

I created another survey to find out what my target audience would like to see on there billboard.

I asked how old my audience were and I came back with equal results from people aged between 16 - 20 +.


Again, my results came back as all females.

These results show that my audience have an income running from £75,000 to over £100,000 a year so will be in the demographic audience of A1 - C.


This shows that everyone that answered this survey is white british, meaning my regional magazine will appeal to them.

This shows my audience is of a straight sexuality.

This shows that the colours I will pick for my billboard is black, whites and reds.

This shows that the majority wanted big and bold text so I will have to take that into consideration whilst creating my billboard.

This shows that they went the image to be taken outside. luckily cornwall is full of gorgeous scenery so will be easy to capture a breath taking picture.


1 comment:

  1. • There is basic research into similar products and a potential target audience

    ReplyDelete