Thursday, September 19, 2013

My AS Coursework

After Carefully looking at the various foundation portfolio briefs, I made the decision that the most useful and engrossing brief for me to use in the coursework was the print brief. I created a magazine at GCSE level, though it was not very practical and neither did it contain many of the specific conventions required for magazines, and through this I intend to advance on my skills concerning production of magazine and understand how they attract specific target audience; this will give me solid knowledge when it comes to media production. personally, i am very interesting in music (i use it everyday), youth culture and creative design for print and photography. I am very excited to start this project.

The Brief:

No comments:

Post a Comment